Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 27th birthday. I'm getting too close to 30 for comfort. I'm having a little mini-midlife crisis and wondering what I've accomplished in those 27 years. I did get some laundry done today, didn't yell at the kids, and even managed to stay in a good mood which is pretty impressive for me, especially lately. Is there something else I should be trying to accomplish? ;) Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday special, it was a great day! (Despite the number)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Lisa, don't worry. I'm 29 now and it doesn't feel a whole lot older than 27 did.

Elizabeth Lemon said...

Lisa, we're 7 months apart. Happy Birthday. No worries. Age is just a number. :)

Unknown said...

Man, you and Amy are old. er. and wiser...

Katy said...

Oh, so it is 27. Cindy and I were a little unsure when we were putting candles on the cake! Happy birthday. Hope my AMAZING chocolate cake made it a good one for you. :)

Unknown said...

happy belated birfday!

-eric